The regulations of the Faculty of Graduate Studies generally apply to all students enrolled in graduate programs at York University. In a number of instances individual graduate programs have additional requirements; these are set out in the appropriate graduate program section of the Faculty of Graduate Studies academic regulations.
The 2016-2017 Master of Design Handbook is now available for download.
Guidelines and Policies
- Research Ethics
- FGS Policies
- Thesis and Dissertation Guidelines
- Tri-Council Policy Statement: Ethical Conduct for Research Involving Humans
- Faculty of Graduate Studies Forms
- Transcript Request Form
- Change your Name
- Change your Next of Kin, SIN, Emergency Contacts, Address / Phone / Fax / Email (click on "Change your address")
- Request an Office of the Registrar letter
- Request information from my file
- Request a tuition refund (prior to the 18th of November, March and July)